We have always invested heavily our time and resources into R&D as we know that continual progression is always needed. This gives our clients the confidence that we provide them with the most up to date innovations and solutions to tackle all challenges whether this be state-of-the-art technology or process but always ensuring pragmatic solutions
We have close ties to leading research organisations and groups which means as well as facilitating and delivering R&D for clients our ability to help clients progress their own ideas and technologies is well supported. Some example of our services include:
- Technical Due Diligence: We have delivered this for a multitude of projects ranging from incubating and developing pumped hydro business, technical due diligence of emerging Anaerobic Digestion technologies to strategic reporting for bodies such as the House Building Federation.
- Strategic Board reporting: These have included market research, business cases, introduction of innovations and cost savings our reporting provides boards with evidence that helps them improve operations.
- Legislation & Regulation: We have assisted various technologies to understand the policy frameworks and legislations to develop their business plans
- Routes to market: Whether assisting with accreditations or developing alternative methodologies for new markets we have helped numerous technologies work with and around the obstacles to greater market penetration including sitting on MCS steering groups, working with Accreditation Bodies to Regulatory Bodies including Ofgem.
- Funding: We have helped various technologies and bodies leverage Grants, Innovation funds, Angel investment and carbon funds
However if the above does not specifically cover your requirements please get in contact to discuss your project needs.