We understand the potential risk when purchasing properties and portfolios of property. There are two main areas here:
- MEES (Minimum Energy Efficiency Standard) risk of the asset not achieving an E rating for the 2018 date. 1 in 4 buildings fall into this bracket
- M&E survey to determine the life cycle replacement of plant
We also understand the details of a dilapidation M&E survey for the private rented market and how negotiations to the end of a lease need to be agreed. Time is of the essence when acquiring property and we have a team who can respond to client’s time frames.
In addition to understanding the risks associated with the potential acquisition and what future costs will be incurred our bespoke chipping report will enable you to negotiate savings at the point of purchase. CarbonPlan can deliver advice and funded solutions to ensure acquired assets do not become a liability or where works are required that these are delivered with minimal capital outlay.
At Post-Acquisition we also offer detailed reports that provide advice on long term management benefits:
- Investment Grade Audits – to enable board level decision
- Property Energy Performance Reports (PEPR) – understand actual operation savings potential
- Post-Acquisition Audits – to identifying M&E dilapidations, maintenance and replacement requirements