Ankit specialises in strategic Corporate Sustainability and Social Responsibility (CSR) issues, having undertaken a Doctorate in the Development of CSR strategies in large construction organisations in the UK.
He has a proven track record in developing sustainability solutions across a range of private sectors including Construction, I.T, Facilities Management and Energy Brokerage Services. For the Public sector he provided data analytical support and developed findings for UK treasury and the Department of Energy & Climate Change.
He has authored and contributed to a number of peer reviewed policy and sector level papers on sustainability best practice and delivered a multiple presentations at international conferences and forums. His profession qualifications, skills and training include:
- PhD Construction Management
- Master of Science in Intelligent Buildings
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BREEAM AP
- BIM professional – Autodesk Revit, Navisworks & Solibiri
- Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)
In addition Ankit has held Professional Memberships of the following: (In-view for Professional Certification)
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB ) 2011
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) 2016
- Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment (IEMA) 2016