CarbonPlan works closely with clients and their design teams to realise project briefs and develop appropriately tailored responses and strategies.
Our approach is grounded in a thorough understanding of planning policy and development management processes as well as our experience of preparing Sustainability Statements and supporting strategies that are required:
- Energy strategies
- Part L compliance (EPCs)
- Planning support
- Sustainability certification: Code for Sustainable Homes, HQM, LEED & BREEAM
- M&E design and qualification
- Development & Compliance Inspections
- Ecology, Waste & Water strategies
- Local Authority negotiations
Through ensuring proposed projects are informed by core sustainability and planning principles, we help the design team to balance sustainable solutions with conflicting priorities.
Each scheme is different and by working in this way we can ensure a successful planning application, first time round, achieved in the most efficient way which adds value to the project at an early stage.