We provide a full duties design service through to enhanced performance specification service, to suit clients and project requirements.
This is provided by our specialist team with an extensive range of residential, commercial and public sector project delivery.
- Mechanical and Electrical design – full and performance duties design service
- Sustainability and Energy Compliance services – Planning, Part L
- Modelling of building energy use – Dynamic modelling, Overheating
- Renewable Feasibility – Planning, Sustainability targets, Aspiration, Funding
For existing assets we carryout M&E condition surveys of all types of buildings in the private and public areas. These identify where the building is not operating effectively or efficiently and allow clients to understand their risks and future costs. Supporting services include:
- Portfolio Risk assessments
- Investment Grade Audits – to enable board level decision
- Property Energy Performance Reports (PEPR) – to understand actual operation savings potential
- M&E Audits – dilapidations, maintenance and replacement requirements