At CarbonPlan we offer a range of sustainability advice to a range of clients including all sustainability led regulatory compliance requirements within the construction industry and in the wider energy and CSR sectors
Our dedicated team of compliance specialists support a variety of businesses and public sector bodies with a range of compliance services including:
- BREEAM Assessments – a sustainability assessment for new and refurbished buildings
- EPC Assessments – Energy Performance Certificates are required before a building in the UK can be sold or leased and for Building regulation compliance for renewable energy projects to leverage funding.
- MEES Risk – auditing of existing buildings in relation to Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards risks
- Development Inspector – reviewing developer’s compliance with planning strategies on behalf of Social Landlords, Homes and Communities Agency
- Building Regulations – Design Stage and As Built stage BRUKL, Thermal Comfort, Daylight calculations for new build and conversion projects
- Heat Metering Regulations – provision of design advice and exemptions
- Air Conditioning Inspections – TM 44 compliance
- Display Energy Certificates
Our service is often retained by large businesses, Local Authorities, major construction companies, developers and other consultancies.