We provide concise advice, design and finance access for all low carbon & renewable energy projects including solar, biomass, biofuels, heat pumps, wind, energy from waste, anaerobic digestion and combined heat and power (CHP). The need for Renewable Feasibility reports come from a number of drivers including:
- Compliance and Planning conditions for developments
- Aspirations such as BREEAM
- Energy, Cost and CO2 savings for retrofit projects
- Maximising assets or meeting legislative regulations such as MEES
- Reduced operational energy costs
- Maximising land value
Our feasibilities determine the practicality, the payback periods, grants and funding options for technologies.
- Grid connection
- Feasibilities & due diligence
- Design & planning
- Construction & compliance
- Funding and finance
Below are a few of our favourite projects however if you have a different project in mind not covered below please get in contact to discuss.