Our dedicated team of energy specialists support with the auditing of existing buildings; the reviewing of planning strategies; or the development of decentralised energy generation.
The team deliver a full range of building and auditing services for existing assets to identify efficiencies, mitigate risks and minimise operational costs and CO2 emissions. Our extensive experience allows us to review, design and engineer the most cost effective solutions for all projects with a track record of successfully improving over 80% of building ratings with thorough audits.
Public Sector supporting services include:
- Portfolio Risk assessments – MEES & Section 210
- Investment Grade Audits – enable board level decisions
- Renewable Energy Feasibilities
- Property Energy Performance Reports (PEPR) – operation savings potential
- M&E dilapidations – maintenance and replacement requirements
- Heat Metering Regulations –design advice and exemptions
- Air Conditioning Inspections – TM 44 compliance
- Display Energy Certificates
- Planning Application reviews
Below are a sample set of some our favourite projects we have supported with and further details on services: