We take pride in helping clients to design and construct new developments and refurbishment projects in a way that ensures our clients meet the required sustainability standards, whether mandatory or aspirational, while adding value and reducing cost.
Experienced in working with clients from pre-planning through design, construction and handover we deliver a comprehensive range of sustainability and compliance services:
- Energy strategies
- Part L compliance (EPCs)
- Planning support
- Sustainability certification: Code for Sustainable Homes, HQM, LEED & BREEAM
- M&E design and qualification
- Development & Compliance Inspections
- Ecology, Waste & Water strategies
- Local Authority negotiations
Our expertise and ability to deliver innovative and cost-effective strategies enables us to take account of the conflicting priorities in every development and deliver the highest quality required at the lowest overall costs.