Whether the driver is compliance, or to improve occupant and the buildings wellbeing or reduce operational costs we deliver a full range of building analysis and auditing services designed to:
- identify efficiencies and mitigate risks,
- enabling our clients to reduce CO2 emissions,
- realise financial savings and
- develop funding options for those solutions.
We have extensive experience working with non-domestic assets and residential portfolios. The former includes delivering asset reports for acquisition, dilapidation or regulatory reasons:
- Investment Grade Audits include energy efficiency considerations, optimisation of services, asset management and predictive maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems.
- CarbonPlan are a leading ECO consultancy provider with unmatched experience in delivering district heating and energy efficiency measures and have currently delivered analysis on over 10,000 homes saving over 900 thousand tonnes of CO2 under the Energy Company Obligation (ECO).
Below you will find a few of our favourite projects and we always welcome a chat to discuss any projects you may currently be working on.