… we will be at the exhibition both days at POD Number 1 and will also be holding meetings around the NEC.
We look forward to meeting clients old & new to discuss topics such as those below as well as our wider services.
If you would like to book a slot to discuss a particular project please email us and we will arrange a time that suits you with the most appropriate consultant: email@example.com
Potential subject matters:
- Construction Services – our sustainable construction advisory services continue to focus on excellence and we are adding new service offerings every month. Find out how we can save you money on construction projects and win more tenders.
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) – with the 2018 deadline just around the corner we will be explaining the route through compliance to ensure your buildings can still be leased.
- Financing projects – having secured millions of pounds of funding for energy asset purchases & funding for new generation systems we look forward to discussing how we can help finance your project
- Energy Storage – having developed a 99MW pumped hydro project and storage studies for both public & private sector businesses we are well placed to support all projects.
- Energy Services – from feasibility stage through the development timeline the development, coordination and delivery of the Energy Strategy is a critical element. Come and see how we can help you deliver more cost effectively in a way that reduces risk.
- Community Investment – our contribution to community projects continues to grow with multiple awards, many district heating schemes, bespoke match financing and community share offers.
Hope to see you there!
all the best,
Event: Hall 12, NEC Birmingham
- 23 May 2017 – 9.30am to 5.00pm
- 24 May 2017 – 9.30am to 4.00pm